A native of Morton, Illinois, Natalie began her career with Heyl Royster by clerking for the firm in the Peoria office during the summers of 2007 and 2008. During law school, she was vice president of the Women's Law Forum. Following graduation, she joined the firm's Peoria office in 2009.
Natalie represents corporate and individual clients in the areas of tort, commercial and contract law. She handles a variety of cases from automobile accidents to professional liability. She also practices in appellate advocacy, and handles cases in the Illinois Appellate Courts and the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Natalie also handles workers' compensation appeals before the circuit courts and the Appellate Court, Workers' Compensation Commission Division.
Natalie chaired the firm's 2010 pro bono work for Prairie State Legal Services.
- Co-author, "Recent Developments in Employment Law and Litigation," Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Law Journal (Fall 2012) - Download Article
- Co-author, "Reaffirmation That Officers Have No Duty to Complete a Full Investigation Before Arrest," Illinois Defense Counsel Quarterly (2009) - Download Article
- Co-author, "Survey of Illinois Law: Employment Law," Southern Illinois University Law Journal (2010) - Download Article
- Peoria County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Abraham Lincoln American Inn of Court
- Appellate Lawyers Association
- State Courts of Illinois
- United States District Court, Central District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Juris Doctor, Southern Illinois University School of Law, 2009
- Bachelor of Arts (cum laude), Southern Illinois University, 2006
- Committee Member, Golf Fore the Red Cross
Year Joined Firm